At Integrate Hearing we understand that visiting us at one of our clinics may not be suitable for everyone and with our portable diagnostic equipment you can benefit from exactly the same level of service, delivered to you in the comfort of your own home. We value the importance of finding a hearing professional you trust and has years of experience in offering the highest standard of domiciliary hearing care.
Integrate Hearing offer home hearing visits in:
- Greater Manchester
- Cheadle Hulme
- …. and all surrounding locations.
Experienced Hearing Specialists
We have experience in:
- Residential care home & nursing home visits
- Treatment for those with physical disability for chair/bedbound/housebound patients
- Treatment of the elderly patients
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s patients
Are you or a loved one suffering from one of the following symptoms? If so, why not book in for a Hearing Health Check?
- Ear pain
- Difficulty in hearing speech on television
- Struggling to hear when using the telephone
- General loss of hearing clarity or feeling as if others are mumbling
- Difficulty in understanding conversation when in background noise
Wide Range of Hearing Aids
We provide bespoke hearing packages, offering you a choice from the full range of digital hearing aid styles and technologies, and take the time to get to know your individual hearing needs to suit you with devices that fit best.
Most of our hearing aids are small and often invisible and we prescribe only the latest digital hearing aid technology from world-leading manufacturers, so you can trust in the quality of your hearing devices.
On your journey to better hearing with Olivia, you can expect to receive honest, impart advice, a free hearing aid trial, and a lifetime of unlimited aftercare to help take you into your better hearing future.
If you are suffering from tinnitus, correcting your hearing or wearing a tinnitus masking device may be the first step to alleviating your symptoms. Results can often be seen instantly and demonstrated at your tinnitus assessment appointment. Booking in for a tinnitus assessment in which we attain what it is you are experiencing and how it is affecting you and what its cause may be is the first step towards treatment and improving your everyday life.
Ear Wax Removal
We offer both the latest and safest methods of microsuction ear wax removal and the more traditional method of ear irrigation.
Benefits of being seen by a qualified audiologist:
- Short waiting time for an appointment
- Expert service from fully trained professional
- No need to soften with olive oil for weeks!
- The latest and safest methods used
- Pain-free & quick
- Suitable for those with perforated eardrums or narrow ear canal
Booking Your Appointment
Please note our additional charges for home consultation start at £30.
To book your home hearing care appointment, please contact our Stockport clinic on 0161 706 0067