We are still offering postal supplies of batteries, wax filters and other hearing aid consumables. Please contact us on 01978 799387
For all existing hearing aid customers who are due for a follow up appointment we will now be completing these by telephone wherever possible in line with our new policy of limiting face to face appointments. You will be contacted by Olivia in due course. Alternatively, if you are having problems with your hearing aids we will endeavour to help as much as possible. Please see below information on our Hearing Aid Repair Services. Should none of these options be suitable you may need a face to face appointment. Please contact us directly to discuss any problems you may be having.
Hearing Aid Repair Service
Our aim is to repair all hearing aids in-house and we can offer a postal service/pick-up & drop off service wherever possible. Where necessary, if we cannot fix the problem in-house all manufacturer repairs are still available.
If you are having problems with your existing hearing aids, we ask for you to contact us by telephone first so that we can organise the most efficient mode of service. APPOINTMENT SLOTS MAY VARY & ALL SERVICES ARE APPPOINTMENT ONLY, please do not turn up without a pre-booked appointment.
For all hearing aid sent to us by post, prior to posting we strongly advise you:
- Assure that the hearing aid(s) are packaged safely and securely to prevent damage. We recommend sending them in pocket-sized case they first came in.
- Check that the hearing aids are insured.
For pick up/drop off services:
- You must book your appointment slot. Please arrive on time (not early or late) to allow for adequate social distancing.
- You will not be allowed within the premises.
- Please make sure that the staff member at reception is aware of your arrival prior to placing your hearing aid package in in front of the door. Stand back +2meters from the door whilst your package is collected by a member of staff. We recommend that you make sure that the package is collected by a member of staff before leaving.
- Please include your name and contact details within the package.
- We advise that you wait in your car whilst your hearing aid(s) is being repaired and we will contact you with the outcome. Should the hearing aid(s) need to be sent for manufacturer repair we will advise you of this and organise suitable arrangement for its return to you.