Integrate Hearing are here to support you through these difficult times.
We pride ourselves on the highest standards of infection control and are strictly adhering to standards set out by Audiology governing bodies. Although the process of some of our appointments may have changed in the interest of safety, you will still benefit from the same level of personal and professional care.
We’ve also compiled some great information so that you know just what to expect at your appointment and to help us keep you safe.
We look forward to seeing you and to all, stay well.
Our phonelines remain open between 9am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday. We recommend speaking to Olivia directly on 01617060067. If lines are busy, please leave a clear message with contact details and we will get back to you.
ALL FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO ABSENCE OF COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.
Your visit to our clinic during COVID-19
Appointments will be spaced with adequate time to allow us to thoroughly disinfect the premises.
All payments will preferably be taken via contactless payment at the time of appointment or by direct bank transfer. If you unable to make payment via these methods and plan to pay by cash, please bring correct change. This helps towards improved infection control.
On entering the premises, you will be required to disinfect your hands using hand sanitizer, which will be provided to you. You will also be required to don (wear) a Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Mask (FRSM) throughout the procedure which will also be provided to you along with advice on how to use it.
If when within the clinic you need to cough, or sneeze please warn the audiologist by raising your hand or put your mouth into the elbow of your sleeve or a tissue if a warning is not possible.
Please follow the instructions of the audiologist and please indicate if you do not understand anything.
Advice for Donning (putting on) Doffing (removing) your surgical face masks
- Your facemask will be provided to you in order for us to ensure that it meets the correct specification for your safety. This will be provided to you at your appointment. All masks are single use.
- Position the straps on either side of the surgical mask to secure them behind your ears with the more solid side (containing a metal rod) at the top.
- Make sure that the mask is flat against your cheeks and using both hands mould the metal strap over the bridge of your nose so that it fits tightly.
- Pull the lower end of the mask to fully cover your chin, making sure that the mask is fitting well over your face including your nose.
- Do not touch your mask once it has been put on and only remove it when you are advised by the audiologist.
- To remove the mask by touching the elasticated loops only, leaning forwards slightly and making sure not to touch the front of the mask.
- Dispose of the mask in the correct waste bin as advised.
For a video containing advice on how to put on a facemask please click the link below-
Your home COVID-19 Frequently asked questions:
How do I know if I have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Prior to your appointment you should check that you are not suffering from the specific symptoms which may indicate potential for having coronavirus.
Government advice on symptom checking, plus advice for if you or someone in your household shows symptoms of coronavirus please click the link below