Existing Hearing Aid Customers
We are still offering postal supplies of batteries, wax filters and other hearing aid consumables. Please contact us on 0161 706 0067
For all existing hearing aid customers who are due for a follow up appointment we will now be completing these by telephone wherever possible in line with our new policy of limiting face to face appointments. You will be contacted by Olivia in due course. Alternatively, if you are having problems with your hearing aids we will endeavour to help as much as possible. Please see below information on our Hearing Aid Repair Services. Should none of these options be suitable you may need a face to face appointment. Please contact us directly to discuss any problems you may be having.
Hearing Aid Repair Service
Our aim is to repair all hearing aids in-house and we can offer a postal service/pick-up & drop off service wherever possible. Where necessary, if we cannot fix the problem in-house all manufacturer repairs are still available.
If you are having problems with your existing hearing aids, we ask for you to contact us by telephone first so that we can organise the most efficient mode of service. APPOINTMENT SLOTS MAY VARY & ALL SERVICES ARE APPPOINTMENT ONLY, please do not turn up without a pre-booked appointment.
For all hearing aid sent to us by post, prior to posting we strongly advise you:
- Assure that the hearing aid(s) are packaged safely and securely to prevent damage. We recommend sending them in pocket-sized case they first came in.
- Check that the hearing aids are insured.
For pick up/drop off services:
- You must book your appointment slot. Please arrive on time (not early or late) to allow for adequate social distancing.
- You will not be allowed within the premises.
- Please make sure that the staff member at reception is aware of your arrival prior to placing your hearing aid package in in front of the door. Stand back +2meters from the door whilst your package is collected by a member of staff. We recommend that you make sure that the package is collected by a member of staff before leaving.
- Please include your name and contact details within the package.
- We advise that you wait in your car whilst your hearing aid(s) is being repaired and we will contact you with the outcome. Should the hearing aid(s) need to be sent for manufacturer repair we will advise you of this and organise suitable arrangement for its return to you.
We offer all aspects of hearing care in the North West of England & Wales including Stockport, Wrexham & Runcorn. Whether it be wax removal, hearing protection, music devices, hearing tests or tinnitus rehabilitation, we can help.
For more information about our services or even for just a general chat regarding your hearing health, please do get in touch.
We offer a range of hearing products to suit all needs and budgets
As a completely independent business we are able to offer a large choice of hearing aids from a range of technologies and styles.
Hearing protection is essential if you are repeatedly exposed to loud sounds occurring because of occupational or recreational activity.
I would like to thank Olivia for her home visit to remove wax from my mother’s ears today. She was fantastically reassuring, professional, courteous and patient. Every step of the process was carefully explained and she was meticulous in her safety procedures. I would not hesitate to recommend Olivia to anyone needing any audiology services.
Olivia is absolutely brilliant. Can’t praise her too highly. Wasted 9 months at another clinic where none of my problems were ever solved. Olivia gave me back my hearing in under two. She is the Super Woman of hearing problems!
Visited Olivia today at Cheadle for ear wax removal. I was very impressed with her professionalism and friendliness which I feel would put even a nervous patient quickly at ease. The treatment was trouble free and pain free and reached a successful outcome with complete removal of the wax. I would not hesitate to recommend Olivia to any potential patients.
After having microsuction, I discussed the possibility of a hearing aid from Olivia after having problems with my NHS aid. At each appointment I found Olivia very thorough and professional. She was careful to ensure that I had exactly the right fit and that I was happy with it. She was helpful, pleasant and made me feel relaxed. I am very happy with my new neat hearing aid. Thanks Olivia!
Get in Touch
If you have any queries or would like to register your interest in our services, please do get in touch on any of the following. Alternatively you can send us a message by filling in the contact form.
0161 706 0067 (Stockport)
01978 316 770 (Wrexham)
01928 572 177 (Runcorn)